Green Valley Community Farm is a small organic fruit and vegetable farm nestled alongside Green Valley Creek in Sebastopol, California. We're part of what puts the "farm" in Green Valley Farm + Mill.
2017 will be our first season! We're building Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program unique to West County. Read more about it here. Our mission is to connect people to this land and to this farm by offering:
- A 26-week, on-farm, free-choice harvest pick-up of an abundance of fruits and vegetables. You decide what goes in your bag!
- Season long u-pick crops: Connect to the land and fields by picking your own strawberries, raspberries, pumpkins, cherry tomatoes, flowers, herbs, and more... any time you wish
- Access: Our farm is open to members, sunrise-to-sunset, to gather u-pick crops, picnic, and enjoy the land
- Access to our Farmstore: We'll host a store with other goodies from collaborators on this land and other local producers. Bramble Tail Homestead's Jersey dairy milk- herd share pick-up is just 25 yards from our barn
- Participation: We'll host work-parties, seasonal celebrations, workshops, and volunteer days
- Community: This is your farm — a place to connect with neighbors, land, and community